- Uncapped commissions
- Work from home and make your own hours
- Ongoing Training & Support
Trans Tasman Media specialises in multi-platform media communications across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea. As a specialist publisher, we produce magazines that can be found in airports, on trains, on board planes, within mine sites, on trade sites, in trade stores and on ferries. You may call us creatives, partners, event planners or communication pros – call us what you like, we’re here to help the customer tell their story to the best possible set of ears.
We currently have an opportunity for an accomplished salesperson to sell advertising into one (or many) of our magazine titles.
If you are an accomplished salesperson who is looking to take the next step in your career (with the opportunity to move into Event sales in the short term), all while working from home, then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Publish 9 magazine titles across three countries – Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea
- Have products in B2B and B2C verticals (trades, mining life & living, in-flight entertainment, regional living, recreational boating & fishing, tourism) for international markets
- Employ a strategy that combines online and new-media opportunities with print products and a calendar of Exhibitions, Conference and Networking Events
- Don’t like to stand still – we have an ever-growing portfolio of niche publications and events
- Ensure flexibility within your role and promotion for strong performers
- Offer full training support and opportunities for personal development
- Actively contact clients, pitch product and achieve sales targets
- Identify potential clients and generate sales leads for our product
- Identify growth opportunities for your customer base by working closely with management and Editors to develop existing and new products and explore new markets
- End-to-end sales process, from cold calling to ongoing account management
- Forecast expected sales
- Ensuring customer satisfaction levels are exceeded
- Are an energetic and self-motivated salesperson, with a history of meeting set budgets
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, on the phone and in person
- Have a demonstrated experience in maintaining and building client relationships
- Have a large amount of drive and vigour, and are looking to boost your media career
- Offer polished English skills, a can-do attitude and a super-sensitive nose for unique sales opportunities and concepts
- Are looking for a healthy work-life balance and are prepared to work from home on a commission-only pay structure
- Will attend regular team meetings, training and strategy sessions – online or in person
To express interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a brief resume and covering letter.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!